I do find it fascinating that Rachel caught all kinds of shit when she quit NYADA to star in her own Broadway show, but when Santana blew off her scholarship to the University of Kentucky so she could sleep on Kurt and Rachel’s couch not a peep was heard from anyone.
It was Louisville, but as someone from Kentucky who knows what a big deal it is to get a scholarship, no I was totally upset.
That was an opportunity a lot of kids would kill to get. Just as much as NYADA. But at least NYADA was a stepping stone to Rachel getting what she wanted.
I love you
But I gotta let you go
I’m finding myself now.
Now, to be fair, I don’t really watch the show. I really like the books though and I have a passing knowledge of the show.
1. Cersei Lannister
2. Sansa Stark
3. Brienne of Tarth
4. Margaery Tyrell
5. Arianne Martell
6. Asha Greyjoy
9. Catelyn Stark
10. Irri the Handmaiden
You think this is a game. I can do this easily.
2. First appearance at the Lima Bean in SLS
3. It’s Time
4. Kurt giving Blaine flowers after WSS auditions
5. Slow dancing at junior prom
6. Snooki and The Situation during Halloween
7. Callbacks (COME AT ME BRO)
8. Just Can’t Get Enough (actual favorite duet)
9. “I’d say bye but…”
10. That argument in Emma’s office.
I forgot “no, no more candles.” AND I forgot The Roxy Music Time Machine scene.
1. Ashley Banks from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air
2. That Ashley girl I was friends with in elementary school
3. Ashley Spinelli from Recess
4. Ashley Wilkes from Gone with the Wind
5. Ashley Williams from Mass Effect
6. Ashley “Ash” Williams from Evil Dead
7. Tumblr User Ashley Insert URL of the Day Here.
9. Ashley Judd (she was born in KY…)
10. Ashley Benson
Comeuppance! That’s Top FIVE for me.
Well now I have a big need to hear the other words on this list of yours.
This one requires thinking. Wow. No particular order
1. Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
2. Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver
3. Jamie Madrox/Multiple-Man
4. Layla Miller
5. Hank Pym
6. Janet Van Dyne/The Wasp
7. Steve Rogers
8. Clint Barton
9. Kate Bishop
10. sdhfs it depends. I was insanely attached to Jeanne Foucault/Finesse from Avengers Academy (and I’m re-reading those right now) so I’m giving her a spot.
I know I’ve left people out and now I’m like “this could be a top twenty list easily.”
And the winner is…
1. My Headband
2. Only Child
3. Don’t Rain on my Parade
5. Hello (in a duet with your loofah)
6. Gives You Hell
7. Maybe This Time
8. Take A Bow
9. Taking Chances
10. Defying Gravity
I just asked my favorite tiny dolphin, unclefinstock, to be subtle about something.
In hindsight, I realize that was the equivalent of asking an anvil thrown from a plane to hit the ground “gently.”